I am a methodical teacher, I identify weaknesses and place a heavier focus on them while still consolidating areas already known to the student. I like to engage students and teach in a way that interests the individual. I do this by getting to know the student as a person briefly before we start so that I know what works best for them.
I graduated top of my biology class in 2018, so I am all up to date with the current curriculum. I am now a first year nursing/paramedics student. I have been tutoring students from year 3 up to year 12 students for the last 3 years. I am passionate about learning and helping others reach their goals, from passing the pop quiz to topping their class.
Travel cost is $5 for every 10km over 10km travel distance (ie, within 10km is no cost, 10-20km is $5, 20-30km is $10)
Require 3 hours cancellation notice or student will be required to pay for lesson
- travel cost will not be included if student lives more than 10km
- topped biology class in year 11 and 12
- achieved 79% in Biology ATAR exam
- certificate of merit for high achievement in WACE exams
- Very well travelled with lots of experiences in areas with biological wonders to relate teaching to (eg, Antarctica and Galapagos Islands)
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking anatomy lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||Not available|