My teaching method is to present the theory for the topic in a clear and easily understandable powerpoint before doing example questions with the students and then setting exercises for homework from textbooks which I will provide. In individual lessons I will adjust the lesson speed to account for how quickly the student grasps concepts, while in group lessons I will try to make it so everyone understands everything to some extent before proceeding to the next concept.
I am a recent high school graduate from Sydney Boys High School in Moore Park with an estimated atar of 98 and an estimated mark of 93 in 4u Maths and 96 in 3u Maths. I have been peer tutoring for over 1 year.
The rate I charge also depends on the students level, i.e. I will charge less for primary school maths lessons compared to high school level lessons.
Sydney Boys High School, Moore Park 2014-2019
Graduate, subjects studied (HSC):
Economics, Music 2, English Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1 and 2
Honours and Awards:
- Diploma Associate in Music Australia (AMusA) – Australian Music Examinations Board, 2017
- Assessment of Language Competence – Chinese 1: Distinction Award, 2014
- UNSW Economics Competition: Distinction Award, 2018
- ICAS Science Assessment: Distinction Award, 2014
- ICAS Writing Assessment: Distinction Award, 2014, 2015
- National Chemistry Quiz: Distinction Award, 2016
- Australian Mathematics Competition: High Distinction Award, 2015; Distinction Award, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Australian Geography Competition: High Distinction Award, 2015
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|