I am based in Melbourne. I aim to teach older high school students who require help with their drama. I ultimately wish to pursue a career in screenwriting and wrote my individual performance for Year 12, scoring 99%, so I would love to help write or tweak student's scripts. Additionally, I would offer performance advice, from blocking to character development. I am extremely flexible and prepared to help with any other drama-related activities (e.g. set design, essays).
Whether it be performing, script-writing or set design, I have been heavily involved in drama throughout my life. After finishing high school, I was asked to return to my school and help out students with their Year 12 final drama performances. Additionally, at University I have taken classes in improvisational theatre and was involved in my college production - both on stage and behind the scenes. I specialise in comedic performance but have experience in all genres. I have also run drama workshops with younger children.
- Driver's License
- Working with children check
- HSC all-round achievers list
- 2016: Ranked 2nd in NSW for HSC Drama, score of 99%
- 2015: Elected Queenwood House Captain - Creative Arts
- 2013: Festival of Speech – awarded 2nd place
- 2014-2016: Involved in Drama Festival 'Welcome to My Day'
- Productions of: 9-5 the Musical, Into the Woods, Antigone, A Streetcar Named Desire, Summer of the Seventeenth Doll
- Experience in voice-over work and TV
acting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with improvisational theatre lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about stand up comedy lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$35||Not available|