I base my classes on the Eric Morris method of irreverent acting combined with the Stanislavski Method. I also implement Kristin Linklater's and Cecily Berry exercises regarding freeing the voice of the actor and realising the actors vocal potential. All of which have a high focus on mindfulness throughout the lesson.
I am an actor with an advanced diploma in screen media (acting) from the Academy of Film Theatre and Television. My background is in theatre and musical theatre. I have over 5 years experience in acting and have a high interest in classical theatre.
- 2018 Advanced Diploma of Screen and Media (Acting)
- 2018 Image of an Unknown young woman (Ali) dir Kim Hardwick , Belvoir downstairs
- 2018 The Tempest (Caliban) dir Sean O'Riordan
- 2017 Cloud street (Black man) dir Glen Hamilton
- 2016 The Government Inspector (Mayor) dir Wendy Buswell
- 2016 The Addams Family (Uncle Fester) dir Michael Terzo
- 2015 Jesus Christ Superstar ( Judas) dir Michael Terzo
- 2014 Hairspray (Seaweed) dir Michael Terzo
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$37||Not available|