I believe that every subject ultimately shares similar principles at their foundation. Everything one can study requires an understanding of cause and effect relationships, positive and negative feedback loops, and the weaving of related concepts into a composite truth. By teaching these principles before the nitty-gritty details, I find students attain a more complete, flexible, and adaptive relationship to the material.
I am a student with extensive experience and education with Excel in a variety of different roles. I'm certified as an Excel Specialist by Microsoft. I've worked with students for three years, and have been lauded for my ability to break down simple concepts into actionable methods for problem-solving.
Washington and Lee University Expected May 2019
Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Business Administration Maj. GPA: 3.5 Cum. GPA: 3.2
• Relevant Courses: Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting, Managerial Finance, Applied Statistics, Macro/Microeconomics, Mgmt. & Org. Behavior, Accounting Distress Financial Statement Analysis, Intermediate Accounting I, Real Estate Development, Modern Business Presentations
• Current Courses (Fall 2018): Digital Business Innovation, Managerial Accounting B
Kona Grill Summer 2017
Server Assistant Atlanta, GA
• Responsible for cleaning and preparing dining area for new guests at large high end sushi bar & grill
• Helped clean dining area and back kitchen during closing routine
• Offered promotion to Server position after 3 weeks as Server Assistant
Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management Summer 2017
Intern Atlanta, GA
• Reviewed mutual fund performance spreads for 900+ client accounts with $150M+ in AUM
• Provided equity research on dozens of high-interest firms that lead directly to investment decisions for clients
• Created asset allocation and risk analyses for clients with a variety of risk preferences, helping FAs tailor portfolio mixes
Eager Academy Winter 2017
Business Development Intern Atlanta, GA
• Identified dozens of high-value investor and client leads for founders to cultivate
• Participated in negotiations and planning with strategic commercial partners
• Performed extensive market research, analysis of VC fund competitors, and advisor outreach
Hancock Claims Consultants Summer 2016
Customer Service Representative Atlanta, GA
• Resolved issues regarding quality of service and customer satisfaction for insurance adjusters, technicians, and homeowners
• Coordinated and scheduled 30+ appointments per day at a national scale
Hook Data, LLC Spring + Summer 2015
Software Development Intern Atlanta, GA
• Assisted the creation of comprehensive, proprietary data models using high-level Excel functions
• Advised in UI and UX from clientele perspective, and gave actionable recommendations involving both backend and surface level changes
• Adjusted data models depending on client industry, department, and specific requests
LEADERSHIP AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Washington and Lee Ski and Snowboard Club Men’s Alpine Captain
• Led team during its first race in school history
Sigma Chi Zeta Fraternity Rush Chairman
• Gained experience in management and interpersonal skills during 3+ months of informal and formal recruitment
Certifications: Microsoft Office Specialist, Excel 2010; Dale Carnegie Generation Next Graduate
Skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microsoft word lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microsoft excel lessons?
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$26||$26||Not available|
|5 hours||$22||$22||Not available|
|10 hours||$20||$20||Not available|