I plan my lessons according to need and prior knowledge of individual student. I teach a specific topic then assign few problems which the student needs to attempt after the class. Then in the next lesson the questions in which the student face problems, they will be solved with detailed explanation. If the student successfully completes them then we move to the next topic.
I am an accredited social worker. I have 1 year teaching experience as teacher in college. I have experience teaching Statistics for Psychology. I given maths (mainly sub topics covering algebra, geometry and arithmetic) tuitions to high school students.
• Web Development (Online): 2020 -Ongoing (CareerFoundry)
• United Nations Diploma: 2019(Williams College in association with The United Nations Association of Australia (NSW))
• Master of Social Work in Public Health: 2014-2016 (Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai)
• Bachelor of Psychology (Honours First Class): 2011-2014 (University of Delhi)
• IELTS (Academic) Score: 8.5 (L=8.5; R=9; W=7, S=8)
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about arithmetic lessons?
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|