Performing Arts is all about passion and creative self-expression: subsequently, the education process designed to deliver it must be - above all - an enjoyable and personal experience. I have this passion, and the ability to make it contagious.
A highly creative theatre arts professional educator with extensive experience in production performance, theatre and acting methodology, who is passionate about shaping young people’s lives through a structured process of innovative self-expression and challenge.
Student Getting Accepted | ECU/WAAPA Commercial | ECU | 2017
Cecily | The Importance of Being Earnest | WAAPA | 2017
Multiple Characters | Love and Information | WAAPA | 2017
Ruby | Smashed | Perth Fringe Festival | 2017
Ruby | Smashed (Theatre Production) | Hayman Theatre | 2016
Alexa | Sandy Bay (Pilot TV Series) | Joel Gray, James Winterton | 2015
Hannah | Where's My Snack (App) | Australian Writers' Guild | 2014
Betty | Brufield 'Let's Go Find Another' (Music Video) | Sam's Son Productions | 2014
Zombie (Extra) | John Butler Trio (Music Video) | Sandbox | 2013
Lizzie Schebesta's Double | Factory 293 (Short Film) | Screen West | 2013
Natalie | The Crystal Boomerang (Feature Film Cast Reading) | Global Entertainment Media | 2013
Graduate Diploma in Secondary Education (Drama and Media)
The University of Notre Dame, 2018
Diploma of Acting
The West Australian Academy of Performing Arts, 2017
Bachelor of Arts, major in Theatre Arts
Curtin University, 2017
Drama and Performing Arts
Student Exchange, Queens University, Canada, 2015
Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE)
John XXIII College, 2012
• Lead performer, Perth Fringe Festival production Smashed (2016).
• Devised and implemented an Intensive Drama forward planning document for a year 10 class. Term topic: Oh, What a Lovely War the musical (Mt Lawley, 2018).
• Assistant Director, Year 11 production Hoods (Mt Lawley High School, 2018).
• Devised and implemented specialist IEPs for Year 7-9 students (Mt Lawley High School, 2018).
• Implemented ICT strategies to cater for learner diversity in the classroom (Mt Lawley High School, 2018).
• High School Prefect (Multimedia Captain)
acting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with improvisational theatre lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about drama lessons?
Taking scenography lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|