I like teaching.....i like kids especially...fun to work with them always.....
I am an Indian classical dancer,singer, registered Indian ARCHITECT, loves to cook...a pluviophile...loves nature and people..... A Pluviophile, COA Registered Architect, Epicure, Organic terrace gardener, like to Teach - taken many Seminars in UG, organized Lively Events, like to play Chess, Carom, Snake and Ladder and Mario, like to read Books and watch YouTube videos ….
Specific Interest in Urban design, Planning, Environmental studies, Sustainable living, research in
Off-grid housing, Earthquake resistant building, Pollution free environment, Futuristic farming,
Futuristic approach towards Architecture and Environment.
R.V.S School of Architecture
Graduated Class of 2018
From Managing, Financing, Booking for Catering
Service, Travel etc.
• Organised, 1st Architectural Trip
• Organised, Hostel day for Architectural on
• Organised, Freshers day for Juniors.
Now pursuing Master of Architecture, Class of 2019 (T2) at Deakin University,
Junior Architect at HORIZoN Architects and Associates (Jul. 2016 - Jun.2017)
• Provide Design and Administrative support to the 2
Head Architects and other members of the design and structural team.
• Maintain Architect’s calendar -- plan meetings,teleconferences, and travel.
Academic participation and extracurricular activities:
Won Intra Cultural event – “Archila” 2014 – “House Acadians”
NASA [National association of students of architecture] south zone participation
Organized Freshers day
Organized Hostel day
Organized College field trip in 2nd year
Learnt Bharatanatyam and Classical Music
HORIZoN Architects and Associates, Trichy
Job Title : Intern Architect
July 2016 to June 2017
Paper jam in A0 printer
Learned to make Masala Chai
Dealing on issues in Site, within Office
Worked as Receptionist, office Administrator, junior Architect, Engineer
Mastered the art of Workaholic and to achieve Multi tasking
Learned to get work done within groups of Seniors and Juniors.
• Maintaining my Roof top Organic Garden
• Outing with F.R.I.E.N.D.S
• Tidying up my home
• Reading Books
• Changing my home and office interior
Skills and Abilities:
• Eminent communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Great writing skills, Know Architecture softwares
like Lumion,Revit, AutoCad, Microsoft Softwares
• Fluent in English and Tamil
Professional Junior Architect and Store Manager for
my own shop and held Accounts for our family
Money Changer Pvt. Ltd Company with more than
3 years experience in coordinating, planning, and
supporting daily operational and administrative
• Whatsapp: +91 (concealed information)
• Mobile: (concealed information)
• (concealed information)
• 19-23, Brougham St, Geelong, VIC - 3220.
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about art lessons?
Taking watercolour painting lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$20||Not available|