My teaching methodology includes asking you questions that will make you think one level and a time. I base my lessons on the topic that will be provided where I tend to understand the topic, put myself in the learners shoe and set up things accordingly.
I have been giving lessons for a year or so. My relevant experiences included teaching elementary students. Students benefited from my questions that I asked them and also from the exercises that we did. I also aim to use graphic organizers since through them one will give meaning, see patterns, and recall information.
- BA in Elementary Education
My experience has enabled me to:
- Collaborate with the grade 3 team through assisting the Art teacher, the IT teacher, and the Librarian
- Provide homeroom lessons to grade 3 students at ACA school
- Give English lessons to grade 4 and 7 students to bridge their linguistic gaps
- Cater the Art and Design library book section
Zeina is my go to person when it comes to grammar editing, vocabulary mistakes, and spelling mistakes.
She is a keen tutor and she knows how to show her aloof yet strong personality when it comes to teaching.
She is organised, highly skilled, and sage.
I highly recommend her as a trustworthy teacher, for she is reliable at her job, and she devotes herself to getting the job done.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|