I believe that teaching should be individualised per student, and that constructing such a teaching method is dependant upon patience and careful attention to adapt to the needs of the student, rather than any preferred teaching method of a tutor.
I am a student at ANU who plans to undertake a master of teaching following my arts degree. Whilst I have not acted as a professional tutor before, I have developed patience and skill at teaching by establishing and running a knitting group. I have also refined my English skills through my position as an editor for Pearls and Irritations and volunteer work for the Footpath Library.
- Editor for Pearls and Irritations
- Volunteer work at Bacolod Good Samaritan kinder school
- Lead teacher for knitting club
- School prefect
- Work experience at The Australian Museum
- Volunteer work for the footpath library
Achievements & Qualifications
- Working with children check
- USQ short story runner up
- Pastoral excellence award
- Ancient history award
- Studies of religion award
- Maths olympiad highest individual score
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about literature lessons?
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||Not available|