I believe that a tutor needs to be a good observer, an analyst, and an empathetic collaborator for the students in their learning journey. She should be able to tailor the tutoring to the abilities and needs of individual students.
I am a PhD student in Electrical Engineering at Australian National University. Ihave done MS Electrical Engineering from USA. I have over 8 years' teaching experience. I am looking for tutoring jobs in ACT for Mathematics(grade 1- 10) and English(grade 1-8).
1. PhD in Electrical Engineering at Australian National University, Canberra: March 2018- present.
2. MS Electrical Engineering at University of California, San Diego: September 2007 - March 2009.
3. BS Electrical Engineering at University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore: September 2003- August 2007.
1. Tutor at Australian National University: Tutored for courses in Electronics and Signal Processing in Semester 2 , 2018.
2. Lecturer at University of Engineering and Technology Lahore, Pakistan from August 2009 - February 2018.
3. Teaching Assistant/tutor at University of California San Diego, USA from September 2008 till March 2009.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|