This programme is dedicated to teaching the students the benefits of ‘thinking outside of the square’ through creative painting and creative ideas. The activity is available to all students they do not have to be Visual Arts students – anyone interested in creativity, painting and Visual Arts is welcome.
I am a focused and committed professional Artist, Art Tutor, and Education support officer. My primary concern is to ensure all students feel a great sense of belongingness, self-esteem, and self-actualisation while being in my class and long after they have left my presence.
Aside from my experience operating my own studio for the last 20 years, I have had 15 years of exhibiting experience within Australia, USA, and Italy; I was engaged on a continual basis by fine art galleries. Today, I am employed by the educational system as an Artist in Resident, and I tutor all age groups in oil painting techniques at my private Art Studio, Hamilton South.
1. Being an art professional means not only the ability to identify a Ming vase or a quattrocento painting but also to have an understanding of global art markets
2. Create marketing strategies
3. Construct budgets
4. Install an exhibition
5. Introductory and upper-level techniques in Renaissance and Modern Oil painting
6. Art class for 5 - 7 year olds
7. Art class for 7 - 13 year olds
8. Art class Teens and Adults
art therapy lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$100||$100||Not available|