My teaching method is
- Before starting each lessons , I will prepare all essential materials for student.
- I will read and understand those lessons clearly and will be ready to teach student.
- All lessons I prepare , it will give the student chance to learn how to pronounce and write including listening and speaking.
- All lessons have the assessments after finishing those lessons to check the student's improvement.
I graduated B.A. Thai in Bangkok , Thailand in 2015. After that I got a job as a proofreader in Japanese Translation and Interpretation Services company and work for a year. During that time , I had worked as a part-time job by teaching foreigners learned Thai with 4 skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing). I am currently staying in Australia and become a student studying in Melbourne ! Here I can work and study ,so I am looking for fantastic job which I can share my own knowledge as a native speaker to help people who want to know more about Thai !
- In 2015, graduated B.A. Thai from Silpakorn University, Bangkok Thailand.
- In 2015-2016 worked for Japanese Translation and Interpretation Services company in Bangkok.
- In 2014- 2017 worked part-time job as a Thai tutor , teaching Thai and foreigners learning Thai.
- In 2017 - 2020 have been staying in Melbourne, Australia and teaching Thai for foreigner.
- In 2019 Achieved English Test Result (IELTS) 6.0 from IDP Australia.
I am Chinese and I am in Australia right now. I love learning Thai because I love Thai food and Thai people, also I have a Thai friend, Cookie. She is from Thailand and she has taught me some of the basics of Thai. I always enjoyed learning this with her. She is very experienced and good in teaching and also she is a nice, kind and friendly person.
thai lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|