Math often offers a number of ways to solve a problem and this enables the student to develop their strengths in areas that were not initially apparent. I encourage students to establish a strong base of knowledge and realised that practice is invaluable.
I was unable to complete my final year of a secondary mathematics degree in Leeds University, England due to referral on my 5 week block teaching practice. Work was then continued within the motoring industry in Oxford at the BMW plant in Cowley as a trial balance accounts clerk. Work contracts followed over the next few years until undertaking a computer science degree at James Cook University in Townsville. This was discontinued and a TAFE diploma course commenced.
2011 Youth Work (Cert. IV) - Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE Institute of TAFE.
· Computer skills, including MYOB, QuickBooks, Microsoft Suite, Quicken Deluxe v 6.5, Lotus 123 and
20 line switchboard operation.
· Mathematical skills- tutoring maths
· Laboratory Technician (3 month contract-Mathematics & Physics, Year 12 students)
· Testing carbon and metallic samples / recording results / liaising with my Supervisor.
· Holder of a current A class driver license.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|