My teaching method is well structured and well planned. I aim to target weaknesses of individuals and provide weekly quizzes as well as homework weekly to ensure that information learnt is consolidated. Lessons are structured in a way where the student feels comfortable to ensure best results are achieved.
My name is Nikshep Mekala. I have recently graduated from Girraween High School with an ATAR of 92. I am a very friendly and outgoing person and I am very dedicated towards my students as I aim to bring out the best out of my students.
• Australian Mathematics Competition Distinction in (2013, 2014, 2016)
• UNSW ICAS Science Distinction (2013, 2016)
• Year Advisers Recognition Award (2018)
• Maths Challenge For Young Australians Enrichment Stage (2013)
• Enthusiasm And Dedication PDHPE (2017)
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|