My teaching methodology varies depending on what the student wants to learn and what are his/her previous knowledge about it. I use to discuss it before the lesson, in order to offer a private class totally focused on their specific goals. What I would recommend, is to work on the narrative, rhythm, colour grading and general aspect of film edition. The structure of my classes are interactive: besides to learn how to edit through the Adobe Premiere professional program, I like to use dynamic medium such as movies, because I believe there is not better way to learn than to mix theory and practice.
Since I can remember, I have always wanted being part of the artistic world. Over the years I got more and more interested about the cinematic world, so I chose to study a bachelor degree in audiovisual communication to get close to it. I have worked mostly as a filmmaker, but as an audiovisual worker I have experience and knowledge in film editing, I have edited and colour graded videoclip, short films, trailers, REEL and corporate videos among others. I have also worked, teaching and helping university students in the theoretic audiovisual area as well as in the practical one, such as film theory, screenwriting, cinematography, photography, film edition, directing, production...
- The hourly rate can be discussed depending on the complexity of the class. I am open to suggestion to reach an agreement.
- It is a travel cost depending on the distance.
- The place where I use to teach, is the library of St Kilda. I also like to give lesson in public or open spaces. That is something I talk about with my students to arrange the class location.
EDUCATION at the Francisco de Vitoria University (2011-2015):
- Bachelor in Audiovisual Communication
- Bachelor in Publicity
- Screenwriter, director, 1st director assistant, producer, cinematographer, film editor and actor of various short films.
- Writer (fiction/nonfiction).
- Freelance-founder of “aroundworld.es”. Business promotion for AMECE, offering website services, corporate video, promotional photography and corporate image.
- Live camera operator for Orange’s event.
- Francisco de Vitoria University intern In charge of the maintenance of the TV studios and the editing rooms. Students and teachers assistance. I was doing workshops and student seminars.
Nicola would make a great tutor because he is reliable, he really cares that you understand and learn the subjects explained. He is very responsible and knows how to make everything sound easy, he helped me a lot to improve my french and also even my dribbling skills so if you are looking for a responsible teacher and a caring friend, you came to the right place
video montage lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|