My teaching methodology involves breaking down the study design of the subject and teaching students how to structure responses to each individual question. I would assist the student in memorisation techniques I have found effective in my study and provide them with practise questions and examples of responses while giving them feedback for their own.
I'm applying for honours in History next year and have completed a Bachelor of Arts (majoring in history) at the University of Melbourne. I plan on becoming a secondary teacher in the future. In high school my best subjects included Revolutions, Business Management and Legal studies.
I believe that education is the best thing to come out of the modern society. I have a passion for learning and will complete a Masters of teaching once I have completed my Honours degree. I have been a sports coach for 4 years now and get a lot of joy out of watching my squad develop over the season, based on the technical advise I provide them.
- Volunteer at AMEP (Australian Migrant English Program) Melbourne where I teach recently settled immigrants English
- Completed up to Grade 8 of Voice and Communication
- Experience as rowing coach employed at Shelford girls Grammar (working with children 14-16 years olds)
- Head Coach of the Club Womens program at Banks Rowing Club. I work with women aged between 18-26, teaching them how to row technically well and preparing them for regattas.
- Experience in customer service (I have worked in retail for the past 5 years)
history lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with general knowledge lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about humanities lessons?
Taking journalism lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|