I have always believe that the best way to study is to give motivation to the student with great examples and transmitting the passion you have for the subject. So that´s what i do in my classes, make the subject interesting with quality material and not just make them memorize stuff.
I am a bachelor in biology science from South America with a deep understanding of genetics and 3 years research at a ecology microbiology Lab. Also i worked for 6 years in a chemistry lab as a forensic wich gives me some great examples of how you can use the biology and chemistry that you learn for practical and not only theoretical areas.
Six years as a forensic chemistry analyst (Chemistry Lab – Scientific police Montevideo, Uruguay)
- Sample reception and labeling
- Analysis of samples In research for: Poisons, fuels, drugs, gun shot residues, fingerprints, alcohol,
explosives and others.
- Use of advance technology such as: Uv spectofotometer, Infrarred spectrofotometer, Gas cromatography-Mass spectrometry, Atomic absortion.
Four years as a microbiology and Genetics researcher (Microbian ecology lab – Clemente Estable Institute)
- Classic culture analysis of bacteria.
- DNA extraction.
- Bioinformatic analysis of high throughput sequencing.
Education and Training
- Completed in 2018: Bachelor’s degree in Biology science – University of sciences (Montevideo, Uruguay).
- Completed in 2017: Python and C# Programming – A+ Institute (Montevideo).
- 2015: Analysis of clorhide and smokable cocaine training course “Extraction and salt form identification of cocaine via FT-IR” (DEA – Virginia USA).
- 2014 Bioinformatics and high throughput sequencing data analysis (Institute Pasteur – Montevideo).
Participation in research projects
- Scholarship “Effect of the application of vinasse on sugar cane cultivation: study of the bacterial community by molecular techniques”.
- “Vinasse valorization: evaluation of its use as biofertilizer an biopesticide in sugar cane crops”.
- Published article “Monitoring the application of vinasse as fertilizer of sugarcane with soil microbial indicators” Authors: Daniella Senatore, Agustina Queirolo, Sergio Wajswol, Natalia Bajsa.
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$23||$18|