I break things down to the lowest common denominator, and explain the missing bits. No point teaching someone things already known. I allow for good questioning, and it's my job to explain if the student does not understand and change the approach to suit the needs of the individual or the group.
I am a businessman who can teach. I have worked around the world, and Australia, teaching all types of things, from Study Skills to Production Engineering. I have been a teacher since 1992. Have taught ELS, Study Skills, Examination Techniques and Time management, Business and Leadership.
Students are expected to be on time, have a homework/assignment diary / and a hard copy dictionary.
They will also need a lever arch folder with alphabetical dividers, and paper to write on. At least 2 writing implements, (pen/pencil) ready to go at the start of the lesson.
Bachelor of Commerce, Information Technology and Electronic Commerce
Certificate IV Work Place Trainer and Assessor (Completed 2010, Upgraded 2011 to TAE, TAELLN411 2019)
Waiting to Graduate with a Post Graduate Diploma of Education from Charles Sturt University.
I am a businessman who can teach. I have worked around the world, and Australia, teaching all types of things, from Study Skills to Production Engineering. I can teach English and Business. I have been a teacher since 1992. I have taught ELS, Study Skills, Examination Preparation and Time Management.
2019-2018 Business and Leadership instructor. Cairns Private RTO
• Contracted to JCU I.P.A.L. (Indigenous Peer Assisted Learning) scheme until June 2019.
• Current: Digital Marketing Strategist for Tableland Gourmet Buffalo
• 2018 to 2014 Manager for Yoga Click Shop
• 2013-2008: 48 months Client Trainer, and Training Coordinator at ISS Group Australia. Establish and maintain a training document suite, fixed and mobile computer training laboratory. Organize own travel around Australia and overseas. Draft quotations for external client training services. Overseas work included both Egypt and South Africa. Submitting monthly Training Management reports to the global manager’s group. Deliver training
• 21 months at AMCOM, promoted from Level 1 Customer Care Consultant to Training Officer, to Level 2 consultant, to Team leader to 28 staff, whilst retaining a training role
• 18 months as a St John Ambulance (WA) First Aid Trainer
• 6 years experience in the area of Native Title, with the National Native Title Tribunal.
• 11 years experience in the administration area, training, specializing in Computer Technology and Indigenous Affairs, and creating business solutions using computers
• 6 years of Project and Property Management
Very grateful to John for his amazing dedication, coaching skills and focus to ensure he kept me accountable, reach my goals and stay on track. John has a heart of gold and goes above and beyond to ensure his clients’ success. I could not have done it without him. Thanks John!
I have known John for years now. I can surely testify that John is a good person who is competent in his qualifications and application, caring, honest, hardworking and would lend a hand to help a person anytime.
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about writing lessons?
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$57||$52|
|5 hours||Not available||$70||$260|
|10 hours||Not available||$94||$520|