My knowledge comes from my studies and real-world experience, so I will be using these tactics to help my students learn - one doesn't just learn from reading a book. I will help with written work, as well as production.
I am a Bachelor of Media Arts graduate with a high GPA. I have created and produced multiple short films, music videos, and documentaries, acting in various roles. I have helped fellow classmates with projects and assignments. I completed placements at the Advertiser newspaper as a photographer and Channel 10 as a camera operator.
Additional travel costs of $5 for 30km, $10 for 40km
- 2018 graduate of a Bachelor of Media Arts, majoring in Film and TV
- Member of the Golden Key Society since 2018
- Completed placement at Channel 10 as a camera operator in 2018
- Graduated Concordia College in 2015
- Received a SACE merit award for exceptional achievement in Integrated Learning II in 2015
- Co-directed the 2015 'TeamKids' Webathon with Channel 44
- One of three national finalists in the ATOM Awards - Secondary Student Music Video category
- Completely work experience at the Advertiser newspaper as a photographer
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$33||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||Not available|