My teaching methodology is to first watch what the student can and can't do based on the areas they want teaching and need help/guidance with. I will then teach and show them what they're doing right and wrong, starting from the basic fundamentals were we will work our way up together as coach and student/students improving the individuals skills and correcting mistakes to help them advance in their desired areas of improvement and overall just working to help them be the basketball players they want to be and achieve their goals.
Very experienced Basketball player having played all over Queensland with and against not only the best school-aged players in the state but also some very experienced and highly qualified coaches from around the world.
Acquired a significant array of basketball knowledge about the game, fundamentals of team-based play, team and individual training and skill sets.
Can teach you anything you need to know such as shooting techniques, dribbling styles, stances, moves, positioning, plyometrics, etc.
purchased and received numerous programs, courses, and teachings from the biggest and most well-known trainers around the world, such as Coach Rocky, PJF Performance, Micah Lancaster and Adam Folker.
• Computer and technology upgrades and repairs.
• Handy work/manual labor such as repair’s, installations, building, fencing, carpentry, refurbishing, small scale construction, engineering, renovating, concreting, cleaning (vacuuming, mopping, dusting, etc.)
• Retailing/Customer service.
• A wide array of knowledge and experience for any bike related work from general repairs to disassembly’s, assembly’s and so on, this regards any kind of push bike but particularly bikes within the categories, BMX, mountain biking and cycling.
• An overall niche of understanding things, how they work and how to solve problems.
• Volunteered to help our local Hervey Bay community prepare nutritious foods, water, ice bags and many other things for triathlons competing at the 2016 Hog’s Breath Hervey Bay 100.
• Volunteered to referee the Fraser Coast under 12’s Wide Bay School Sport basketball trials (2016).
• I did work experience at SportF1srt for a week where I expanded my knowledge in the workforce and applied new skills. Through work experience at SportF1rst I completed a large array of duties from price tagging to deliveries and installations.
• Volunteered to help with the 2018 Hervey Bay zone and Wide Bay cross-country trials in any way necessary, taking responsibility for various duties and working alongside the officials as well as packing up everything from track borders to marquees afterward.
• Volunteered at the We Care 2 Tuesday breakfast van where I helped to prepare meals for anyone in need that showed up as well as taking orders and delivering them.
• Currently studying year 12.
• Studying Certification 3 in Fitness
• Studying Certification 2 in Outdoor Recreation
• Studying Certification 2 in Engineering
St James Lutheran College, 138-172 Pantlins Lane, Urraween.
• 2014-15-16-17 athletics age champion.
• 2015-16-17-18 cross-country age champion.
• 2015-16-17 Hervey Bay district athletics age champion.
• 2014-16-17-18 Wide Bay School Sport basketball.
• 2014 Wide Bay basketball MVP (most valued player) against Townsville.
• 2015-16 Wide Bay School Sport athletics.
• 2014-15 platinum award winner (a student that consistently displays school values and virtues the most throughout the schooling year).
• 2015 PE subject award.
• 2018 Engineering subject award
• First Aid Certification
• Blue Card
soccer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with basketball lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about volleyball lessons?
Taking handball lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|