My starting point to tuition is:
- Your current level of musicianship
- You current level of music theory understanding
My objectives in training are based on:
- Your desired outcomes during mentoring
My (preferred) training style:
- Will have you focused on your preferred artists
- Will provide the skills to 'play by ear'
- Will be tailored to the piano/keyboard that you current own
- Qualified Vocational Trainer with substantial training experience
- 30+ years experience as a musician performing - primarily, but not exclusively - locally, interstate and internationally as pianist, keyboard player, teacher, and session musician
- Prior experience in teaching and training across students and trainees aged 7-70 years
- First lesson will include an assessment of current level of skills - at no cost
- I will offer discount to Seniors or Health Care Card Holders
A full, music-specific CV is available upon enquiry; this CV includes experience as a full time professional musician with reputable entities (including Vicpol).
singing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with music reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about piano lessons?
Taking piano keyboard lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|