I firstly try to understand what works best for the student, as its highly important to know their grasping power.
I believe in having fine conceptual knowledge about the subject.
Knowing basics is the certitude for a science student and therefore I approach the teaching in that manner.
I don't like to rush while giving lessons.
I am a dentist from India and currently doing masters in Health Management. Biology has been my favourite subject right through high school which organically fostered my interest to be a doctor. I have 5 years tutoring experience and would love to continue teaching zealous school students.
Hourly rate of all school students interested in studying Biology remains the same i.e. $20/hr, irrespective of what grade they are in.
Travel charges would be $5 within the radius of 5kms and $10 if its more than 5 kms (but less than 10 kms) , from my address i.e. 14 Rosina Street, Kangaroo Point 4169.
- Biology topper in high school
- Qualified Dentist with one year of internship in a Dental college and hospital in India.
- Attended certificate courses in Aesthetics and lasers.
- Currently doing masters in health management at Queensland university of technology
- Registered dentist under Dental council of India (registration no: A-08388)
- personally tutored school biology students for 5 years in India.
- Worked at a Govt. dental college in India as a Dentist.
- Worked in the management team of a hospital in India.
- love teaching !!!
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about genetics lessons?
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|