Hey my name is Saad and I am here to help you ace your studies in Science!
I have a very good understanding of Biology and can help High School Biology and early Biomedical students.
I am geared towards helping students with the content they are given by their schools. I can help with homework, lectures and assessment.
Have completed high school science with high marks from The Southport School on the Gold Coast. Currently finishing Bachelor of Science at the University of Queensland Brisbane. Looking to share a passion for Biology and Science with some younger students.
• Grades 1 – 5 (Rural area): Miles State Primary School
• Grades 6: The Southport School
• Grade 7: AB Patterson College
• Grade 8 – 12: The Southport School
• Tertiary years 2015 and onwards University of Queensland
Currently Studying and Studied:
Bachelor of Science Major in Biomedical Science
Life and Faith
• Deans List: Achieve 5 A’s in subjects in a semester
• Colours: Grades 8 - 12 – Achieve a certain amount of points in three terms. Points are awarded by high academic performance and achievements in co-curricular activities such as sports and cadets.
• Prize in Australian Math’s Competition
• Prize in UNSW Science Competition
• Honors in Mathematics – Awarded by competing in Maths Olympiad and achieving a high distinction in Australian Maths Competition
• Award of Academic Excellence
• House Medal for Hutchinson Family award for Academic Excellence
Demonstrated Leadership Experience
• Australian Army Cadets: Successfully completed Junior Leaders Lance Corporal Course, which involved presenting a 45-minute lesson under test conditions. Responsibility included leading a platoon consisting of 30 cadets. I achieved a position of Corporal and 2CO (Second In Command).
• Representing The Southport School at the Korean War Memorial Service
• School soccer team captain
• Received Lead Award – Recognizes leadership and Service to The Southport School
(Sporting / Community / Fundraising)
• Soccer (2010-2014) – Captained 2010/2011, Best & Fairest
• Cricket (2010-2014) – Best and Fairest
• Rugby (2012-2013)
• Rowing (2010-2011)
• Basketball (2012, 2014)
• Football at Musgrave soccer club (2016)
• Volunteering at Riding for the Disabled to help underprivileged kids (2010/2011)
• Volunteering at SWELL Sculpture festival (2013-2014)
• Surfers Paradise and Brisbane ANZAC Day Parades representing the 39th Battalion
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|