Here's some info for free that you don't need to enrol in digital currency courses for - crypto is the way of the future.
Whilst it might not overtake other currencies like the US dollar, it's one of the best financial decisions you could make to enhance your understanding of how digital money and blockchain technology work by learning with some free or private cryptocurrency courses.
Knowing how to ace investing, access niches in the market, be right across the technical elements of Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other major cryptocurrencies, and get an overall understanding of how to make it all work.
Crypto mining through blockchain, reviews and analysis of new digital currencies, and the price you pay to invest in them - a private course will teach you the tricks of the trade!
Now for those sceptics out there who say Bitcoin is just a fad, and think there is nothing to learn because someone just found a way to mine data to make money - think again.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have the potential to become the star revolutionary of money and currency the way Facebook revolutionised socialising.
A beginner course to business nowadays isn't complete without an introduction to star cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, thus learning and understanding their impact on finance and how investing, trading, and mining the coins is one of the most valuable lessons in business today.
Even if you just want a beginner level introduction to this new kind of currency and don't care to work with the science of investing, education in cryptocurrency can provide you with the right skills to access niches in the market and apply analysis before you invest, buy at the right price, or carry out that analysis in technical reviews of your data.
Our introduction is for those students who want to learn more about the basics, investment strategies, and trading cryptocurrency.
Read on, budding investors!
Clear Upsides of Learning With a Personal Tutor
You don't need a university degree in finance or business to know that the technology and financial star of the 21st century is the internet.
Beyond this, education from primary to university level has also been touched by this new digital, technical, online world that has meant investment in education and one's own knowledge and learning has had to be reconsidered as students from science to business to literature can now easily access online private tutoring and courses.
Outside of university education, you can also pay lesson by lesson or buy blocks of courses for a reasonable price and check if tutors' or teachers' prices are lower because they've got bad reviews.
This new fan-dangle technical world full of data that we have access to online really opens up so many possibilities, for specific things in the financial sector like blockchain mining, cryptocurrency, money and investment which you can now do at the click of a button, all the way to being able to trade information and tips on work for school or university and ways to create new ideas.
Some really concrete benefits of online learning with a private tutor include:
- A Tailored Approach: it goes without saying that there is more attention given to a student when they're having a private course or receiving academic support, than when they're in a classroom of 25-30 students who all need the teacher's attention but can't always get it. This really gets to the crux of what you're actually learning at school and can match your level more effectively, whether you're excelling or lagging behind. A knock-on effect of this is that this can help students see more meaning in their learning and thus do more with their education.
- Tips and Tricks to Ace Subjects: and we mean this in more than just the sense of being able to get top marks and ace exams. Whilst these things are important, they're more intangible than you might think; and after all, education isn't all quantifiable. Being able to ace an exam and get great marks is as much about making sense of the content in your own way and knowing how to pace yourself as it is being the "best at learning". A tutor is exactly the person who can help you master these at your own pace and level.
- Learning Beyond the Curriculum: this can be getting extra support for what you're already covering in class, but can also be taking that knowledge and understanding further to get extra relevant material. For students who really excel and want to contextualise their classwork in new and applied ways, a tutor can also engage the student in philosophical or technical debates about the issue to broaden their thinking. So whether you need to consolidate what you're already encountering or go further with your thinking, a private tutor will get you there.
Also worth noting is that whilst most tutoring is aimed at formal education i.e. primary school, secondary school, and university degrees, learning continues throughout life and you may be interested in learning about a new topic at any time, for professional, personal, or informative reasons.
Thanks to the internet, this curiosity can easily be nurtured then bolstered by the help of a private course or work with a tutor.
Now back to cryptocurrency below and how these benefits can be reflected in your finance, blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, investment, and trading education.
What Cryptocurrency Tutors will Cover with You
There are plenty of topics you can cover in your sessions which will vary depending on your level and desired learning outcomes. Even a general introduction will get you to grips with the importance and groundbreaking nature of this new kind of currency.
It is worth noting too that before you start learning how to invest and trade on the blockchain with your crypto currencies, you need to understand the facts of the market separately from the history and appearance of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the first place.
Some typical things that the content of your courses will cover to get you to this level of understanding will include:
- The history of blockchain technology and how it works,
- The best methods for investment in cryptocurrency,
- How to protect your cryptocurrency with secure wallets,
- Practicing cyber safety while trading Bitcoin and other cryptos,
- Methods for mining Bitcoin, Ether, ZCash, etc.,
- Analysis to know which altcoins to invest in,
- The overall purpose and foundations of Bitcoin and others,
- Knowing how to spot which cryptocurrencies yield the safest investment,
- Methods of staying on top of market developments,
- Defining specific terms that relate to cryptocurrency such as "Defi", "Compounding", and "Yield Farming",
- The future of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others,
- Ways of using Bitcoin to make online purchases,
- Identifying and understanding the software that makes cryptocurrencies possible,
- Help to decide on the best trading app to use,
- Places for finding the most trustworthy advice on crypto-related issues.
While much of this is quite general in nature, there will be niches and specifics that certain tutors will specialise in, so it's really worthwhile working out whether you want a general introduction and don't know where to start, or have a particular feature in mind that you want to explore.
Unsure where to look to find your crypto tutor in Australia though? Have a look at the below section.
Where to Find Personal Teachers That Specialise in Cryptocurrency
Given that the internet has a plethora of topics to explore that match your needs, you won't need to spend too long trying to find a place where tutors in your chosen topic congregate and advertise.
For this reason, it's worth thinking about some of these standards to see that you're entering into a good deal for you both:
- The amount of experience they have in their domain,
- The reputation of their qualifications,
- A reasonable price which is commensurate with their skills and experience,
- The acumen and ability to discuss the sub-topics you're interested in,
- Good reviews from their previous students
This can be a little time consuming if you're combing dozens of websites, be it for an online private course with the tutor or near you in your city. If only there were a way for centralising this and being able to vet your ideal tutor in one fell swoop...
Enter Superprof, where tutors and their qualifications are on display for you. With updated reviews left by students that paint the picture of what to expect with a crypto tutor. There are more than 18 million tutors across the globe that span 1,000 subjects can surely attest to just how accessible online learning has become.
Australia is no exception to this online education boom, and with 868 qualified professionals and aficionados across the country, there will no doubt be someone close to you. And never fear if they're not - online tutors abound and can offer just as much assistance.
Prices do vary enormously depending on the tutor's experience and success in the field when it comes to crypto, but don't think that you have to pay hundreds of dollars for a great tutor.
Prices in Australia range from $12 to $266 per hour but each tutor really has something special to offer and can cater to your needs depending on whether you're a university business or finance student or a pro stock market investor.
So thanks to the internet, the digital currency has appeared and given way to amazing new educational possibilities.
Have a look at the wide range of influential and trustworthy tutors on Superprof and start building your cryptocurrency portfolio today!
The platform that connects tutors and students