A little analysis of the content of videos on the various blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and general crypto channels on Youtube will show you that crypto trends over the last decade have given way to dozens of other cryptocurrencies, leading many to coin the term blockchain trading, which the top savvy investors will know covers the whole space between mining coins, knowing where to invest them, the trading market of cryptocurrencies, and trader exchange rate of each.
Given that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other coins have many technical features, they can have a host of pitfalls if the investor doesn't know how to correctly trade the coins they have in their wallet.
You can project what to exchange or trade your cryptocurrency for, but a top tip is to get some technical trading advice from expert investors with some online videos.
Just like cryptocurrency itself, the focus of much of our learning about tech (and any subject for that matter) takes place online nowadays. Given this, we see the benefit of spending a minute or two regularly watching Youtube tutorials.
Such tutorials are exceptionally good for crypto-related issues, and you can be sure that the ones with heaps of views and subscribers are ones that have given top tips which have proven fruitful for many.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have a lot of chatter around them, and you may seemingly be sitting on a gold mine if you've been mining coins for years before the boom. This is why Youtube is such a safe space for learning about this new and exciting world of trading/exchange of coins that everyone is talking about, but you may be dubious of.
Our article covers some of the best crypto trading methods and ways to project trends channel by channel, as seen in interviews and the analysis by the host of many a Youtube video. Millions of cumulative subscribers and views can't be wrong!
Whatever your questions, projects, or desires in learning about crypto, our article will guide you towards the best channels to make you a cryptocurrency whiz!
Youtube: The World's Learning Repository
Youtube has revolutionised the way we consume content since its founding in 2006. Channel after channel has since sprung up, with a focus on different projects and subjects, with digital and virtual exchanges of information happening every day, sometimes minute to minute for one single person.
So much information is accessible here, so having a look at the chart-topping interviews, content videos, and host think pieces on crypto mining, trader top tips, blockchain trends, and digital wallet projects and maintenance is a great idea for cryptocurrency buffs.
It might seem like Youtube videos are only there for entertainment, but it is a cornucopia of education resources and is a really great way of keeping up to date on current information and changing trends in markets and life generally.
Millions of views and subscribers to the broad range of channels can attest to the way these digital video services has entirely changed our lives.
For the sake of learning and argument here though, we owe it to you to explain in practical and quasi-pedagogical terms just how this is such a fantastic means of making a curious and independent learner out of any individual. Don't fret though - Youtube is not about to overtake traditional education in any way, it's merely a complement to this for people to investigate things they're curious about and learn in their own time.
Some great resources are:
- A Top Resource for Microlearning: nowadays, our attention spans don't really extend to being able to focus on minute topics for extended periods, and learning complex topics in long sessions can be a real challenge. Hence microlearning, wherein manageable topics are presented in ways that their nuances and complexities can be shown without having to process them side by side with other relevant topics. In this way, we do actually get to know the whole system or topic under study, but break it down bit by bit and are able to apply it to daily life and contextualise it better. Overall, this means that our retention of and engagement with the topics are heightened in this information-intensive age.
- Wide Variety of Channels: you might think this is overwhelming, especially if you just want a clear-cut explanation of something like crypto (which is already hard to grapple with at first glance). But the algorithms on Youtube really have your back, insofar as once you watch one video that is perfect, on the right track, or totally wrong, the other videos that you watch afterwards will adjust accordingly in a well-formed list. This means that you can either deepen your interest and knowledge on what you already know or get other perspectives on things you're already well across.
- Participation in the E-Learning Community: it might surprise you to know that there's a lot of substance in the Youtube comments section, not just spam and trolling. This is in fact the place where thoughts and experiences with the content can be shared amongst users, with different tips on niche topics appearing all over the place, giving you the sense that you're not alone in your E-learning journey.
This is just the tip of the iceberg - Youtube is really what you make of it, so don't be scared and dive in.
All sorts of subjects are addressed on the site, and this includes cryptocurrency. Especially cryptocurrency. Read on to see some of the best channels from the plethora available.
Youtube Channels on Cryptocurrency: The Top Four
There is information for learners of all levels, but new crypto learners would benefit the most if they need to get to grips. Even though it might all sound technical if videos are addressed to traders and professionals, diving in at the deep end can really help.
Never fear also because beginner videos are widely available for introductory courses.
Benzinga Crypto Show
The Benzinga Family is a group of professionals who really know the business back to front. The host of this show Catherine Ross is no exception, with insight into the industry that will keep you informed as well as entertained.
The 107,000 subscribers to the Crypto Show can be treated to useful topics including market trends to help investors make the right first moves, decentralised finance (DeFi), and altcoins.
Ross's professional expertise is well-applied thanks to her news and world affairs based analysis, which she does the legwork for and tells her amateur investor subscribers and viewers how to harness.
There are roughly 1,500 views on each Crypto Show video, each treating on a key concept to help traders succeed:
- Navigating Your Portfolio When Crypto Tumbles
- Huge Crypto Bounce
- Bitcoin Crashes to $30k
- Crypto volatility: Where is the Market Going?
- The Future of Crypto
The 35 minute run time of a video from the Benzinga family means it is just the right time to settle in to or have on in the background. You will get the right portions of information that you need.
Cowen's channel currently has more than 468,000 subscribers and for the really popular videos, around 80,000 views.
Benjamin Cowen is known as your go-to guy on Youtube for analysis of the crypto markets, all dealt out with informative and entertaining insight on what's making things tick in the world of crypto in a macro-economic sense, rather than just telling how and when yo invest.
The latest videos from Cowen's brilliant mind include:
- Bitcoin: Where in the Cycle are We?
- Ethereum: The Summer Lull
- Can Bitcoin Break the Three-Day Curse?
- Bitcoin vs The US Dollar
- Cardano: The Strongest Racehorse
Cowen is also known for being particularly unbiased and encourages his viewers to remain level-headed, even scientific in their approach to crypto investment.
Cardano, Bitcoin, Ether, etc. are all well within the wheelhouse of pro commentator Lark Davis. He knows about the history and importance of crypto like not many others do.
Lark Davis has some sound advice for investing in crypto markets, that can appeal to amateurs and pros alike, such as:
- Get Ready for Bitcoin to Hit $550,000 Per Coin,
- Best Bitcoin and Crypto Security Practises,
- Get Rich with Bitcoin & Crypto Without Getting Lucky (How-To Guide),
- 100x Crypto Altcoins Ready to Explode.
397,000 subscribers must be sure of this advice, so this is a trustworthy source.
The most-subscribed Youtube channel for all amateur investment into cryptocurrency, the 1.12 million subscriber strong stalwart has blockchain lovers coming back again and again.
This well-researched content is based on cutting-edge studies and a keen eye for the industry and market, with entertaining insight and visuals that make this information so easy to digest.
What is particularly special about this channel is that they don't run ads during their videos, meaning that their information is very easy to digest.
Coin Bureau really runs the gamut on topics relating to crypto. Their 20-minute video segments include:
- Tips to Prepare for a Bear Market,
- Bitcoin Mining Banned in China!!!,
- Proof of Work vs Proof of Stake: Beginner's Guide,
- Crypto Categories You NEED to Know.
This is truly the best starting point if you want to get the nitty-gritty on the Crypto industry.
In sum, the strange and complex world of cryptocurrency and how it's influencing the way we engage with money is something very worth looking into on the world wide web, and Youtube in particular.
The platform that connects tutors and students