My goal as a tutor is to help students develop into confident young professionals and equip them with skills to succeed in the real world. I work with students one-on-one to provide them with a personalised approach to learning. I assist students in assessment items by expanding their understanding and skills in certain areas of difficulty (creative writing, analytical writing and oral presentations).
Hi, my name is Ally. I have over two years’ experience working as a young professional within the legal industry and am currently in my third year of a dual degree in Business and Law (Honours) at Queensland University of Technology (QUT), with a combined Grade Point Average (GPA) of 6.353.
I graduated at Sunshine Coast Grammar School with an OP3 in 2016 (ATAR equivalent - 97.00). I was top student in Business Management for Year 11 and Year 12 and graduated with straight A's across all of my subjects (Geography, Biology, Maths B, English, Legal Studies and Business). My strong suits are English, Legal studies and Business.
Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Law (Honours) – Queensland University of Technology (2018 – Present)
• Current Grade Point Average (GPA) of 6.353
• High Distinction in Statutory Interpretation (LLB107)
• High Distinction in Legal Research (Honours) (LLH201)
• High Distinction in Economics (BSB113)
• Distinction in Law, Privacy and Data Ethics (LLB250)
• Enrolled in Intellectual Property Law elective for Semester 1, 2021 (LLB344)
Certificate of Education - Sunshine Coast Grammar School (2005 – 2016)
• OP 3 (ATAR equivalent, 95.50 - 97.00)
• Academic Distinction (2014, 2015, 2016)
• Endeavour Distinction (2015 – 2016)
• Top of Business Management (2015 – 2016)
• The University of Queensland Young Scholars Program (2015 – 2016)
• Certificate of Academic Commendation for Very High Achievement in at least 24 semesters of
• Authority subjects – Queensland Certificate of Education Achievement Awards (2016)
• Dean’s List Award – Semester 2 – Faculty of Law (2018)
• Dean’s List Award – Semester 2 – QUT Business School (2018)
• Dean’s List Award – Semester 2 – Faculty of Law (2019)
• Dean’s List Award – Semester 2 – QUT Business School (2019)
• Dean’s List Award – Semester 1 – Faculty of Law (2020)
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with literature lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about writing lessons?
Taking year 12 exam preparation lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$350|