Classes will be based on written, audio, and interactive materials.
I'm a French native and experienced teaching French to students as well as people interested in learning that beautiful language. I graduated from the University of Central Arkansas where I taught three students who successfully passed their French classes and one of them became fluent in French.
Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Association of Certified Fraud Examiner, May 2018
Master of Business Administration, Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma City, OK
Graduation Date: May 2018
Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics, University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR, August 2016
Department of Marketing and Management, University of Central Arkansas May 2016
Undergraduate Research Assistant
• Reviewed French news documents and summarize them in English
• Searched journal articles and summarizing them for two different projects
• Edited and posted surveys on the web via Qualtrics Research Suite in English and French
Ivorian Association, University of Central Arkansas September 2015-May 2016
• Organized many cultural and professional events
• Organized a business visit to the bank with the presence of the Vice Chairman and all the heads of department giving a presentation on each one role and with the participation of more than 20 people
• Organized a business visit to explain the purpose of a health care business company
Business Information and Technology Club, University of Central Arkansas October 2015-May 2016
• Helped organize events, hosted guest speaker in the College of Business
The Big Event, University of Central Arkansas September 2015-April 2016
Member of the General Committee
• Engaged in organizing and coordinating events, marketing, and fundraising with sponsors
Arkansas Democrat Gazette, April 2016
• Wrote a letter to the editor about the causes of unemployment in Africa
Honors & Activities
• Graduate Honors, Meinders School of Business, Oklahoma City University, May 2018
• Bears Serve Challenge- Received a certificate of recognition for completed more than 30 hours of community service
• Dean’s List- Spring 2016
• Associate member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiner Fall 2017- Present
• Arkansas College Teachers of Economics and Business (ACTEB) Conference Fall 2016
Presented on “The Issues and Models of E-Payment System”
• Fluent in English and French (reading, writing, speaking)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel)
• Bloomberg Terminal, Stat-tools
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|