Are you looking to improve your English Language Skills this year?
I am an TESOL certified ESL tutor from America with over 13 years experience in the field (Mainly in South Korea - 안녕하세요!).
I have previously worked in academies, public schools, universities, with corporate clients and with small group/individuals. I have most recently been working at Brown's English Language School in Southport.
No matter the situation, I enjoy helping my students gain confidence in their English speaking ability by working to create an environment that allows them to practice and develop their skills comfortably. My classes are adaptive and responsive to your needs and can be tailored to help you reach your educational goals. I have worked with most every age (3-92) and ability level (beginner to advanced) and look forward to working with you to create a productive lesson plan and study environment that suits your learning style.
Previous students have requested classes based on a blend of the following:
* Conversational English
* Topical English
* EAP - Business English
* Academic English
* Presentation English
* Travel English
* Grammar/Vocabulary focus
I have been teaching in the ESL industry in South Korea for the past 13 years. I have worked in both the public and private sectors, and taught students from elementary to adult. Most recently, I have been teaching Freshman English in South Korean Universities and Business English to Corporations.
Pacific English Study
- Teach Elementary Level to adult students in the General English Program.
Brown's English Language School
- Taught a range of adult students General English curriculum.
1 on 1 Classes
- Built personalised curriculum for individual clients to help them reach their educational goals.
- Adapted classes to focus on conversation, grammar, for EAP purposes and to be TOEIC based.
- Led English introduction classes for the Freshmen of Soongsil University.
- Conducted high-level Global Issues course to upper level students.
- Judged the 2017 Soongsil English Presentation Contest.
- Created and implemented a Global Business English Course for senior level students.
- Taught Freshmen English courses to first year students.
Shinil High School
- Worked in the English Department teaching to first and second year high school students.
- Oversaw the creation and completion of the Shinil High School's English Newspaper.
- Created and adapted materials for numerous Businesses in the Seoul area.
- Classes focused on Business English, Presentation Skills, TOEIC and conversational English.
- Taught elementary level students a range of subjects in English.
120 Hour TESOL Certification Program
Coventry House - 2014
Masters of Business Administration - Global Business
Sejong University, Seoul – 2/2016
B.S. in Business Administration
California State University, Chico – 4/2004
Excellent! Erik is an awesome language teacher with rich experience.
I have had 3 classes already and still want to talk more with him.
Miles is a thoughtful person and a talented speaker- I look forward to helping him gain the confidence to express himself in English clearly anytime he wants to!
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with written expression - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about business english lessons?
Taking accent reduction - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$49||$39|
|5 hours||Not available||$235||$195|
|10 hours||Not available||$449||$390|