I am student who is currently pursuing her Master in Public Health. With a strong background in Health sciences, my lessons are focused towards in-depth biology and chemistry as required by the Victorian curriculum. My lessons are structured on the through understanding of textbooks and the different study tools available online as well; followed by aiding students with their assignments, upcoming tests and quiz. I prefer one-to-one teaching or teaching in a group of 2-3 students as it helps me communicate and interact with each child by providing personalized attention.
I have been giving lessons on biology and chemistry as per the Victorian curriculum for over a year and presently have two students under my guidance. I started teaching my students during the start of their year 11 with 'C' grades to solid 'A' grades. They have drastically improved their reading and writing skills along with their analytical skills for solving difficult problems. My expertise is providing students with tips and tricks to have a better understanding of their subjects and easy ways to understand, learn and memorize study materials.
• Attention to detail
• High level adherence to confidentiality
• Strong background in co-ordination of large groups of children
• Calm disposition with an ethical, fair and logical approach to stressful situations
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with issues concerning healthcare of children and adults
• Ability to work with a diverse range of colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
Professional Experience :
• Dental assistant , Moonee Ponds ( 2017 – present )
• Volunteering with various Non-Governmental Organisations (INDIA) since May
2014 onwards (pro bono) on Campaigns conducted to spread awareness regarding:
o Ill-Effects of Tobacco Chewing and Tobacco Smoking.
o Free detection of oral cancer and advisories on prevention and treatment of oral cancer.
Teaching experience: (2017 – present)
• Monitoring, assessing and re-mediating student’s performance.
• Identified the needs of learners and if necessary adapted course content and delivery style to meet their needs.
• Employing and modifying proven study aids to meet the student’s needs.
• Along with use of worksheets to consolidate concepts.
• Assisted with homework and other class assignments.
• Developed academic strategies to improve student self-sufficiency.
• Taking notes during the tutoring session to follow-up with the student later.
• Communicating with parents/guardians about trouble areas which require further attention.
• Master in Public Health, Australian Catholic University, Melbourne campus – Since February 2017
• Maharashtra Institute of Dental Sciences and Research, Maharashtra, India
Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS) [2012-2016, India]
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about anatomy lessons?
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$115||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$240||Not available|