Extension of the knowledge of the physiology of the movement of the human body in the area of extension of the existing biotypes, with theoretical and practical concepts;
• Establishing the positioning between the movements, between the positioning of the body in its static and the displacement of its levers without space;
• An experimentation of movement and its sensations;
• Prevent injuries with muscle strength and elasticity;
• concentration / focus stimulate;
• Improve expressive and sporting performance;
• Promote the execution of the integrated management, helping all the factors that are necessary for the future.
• Facilitate practical and basic movement: play, teach that each exercise is necessary for children to be useful to the student's typologies. For the good return of the method it is necessary to listen to the student and the attentive look of the therapist.
As a Movement Educator with a Bach.Degree in Human Movement I integrate my training in Functional Movement, my experience as a teacher of 28 years, my knowledge and certifications in Pilates Matwork, Yoga Vinyasa Flow and other techniques , the observation of body movements and biomechanics to create a program that suits the students with fun and understanding of the limitations of everyday life.
-SA/NZ Recognised Bach.Degree Human Movement and
-Functional Movement and Private and Group Fitness Instructor, Pilates and Yoga Instructor
-Movement and Food Educator
yoga lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with yoga flow lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about relaxation yoga lessons?
Taking vinyasa yoga lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|