My teaching method is as comprehensive as possible. It includes a basic text, extra exercises and spoken communication. I try and approach each student in a manner that suits that particular student's needs and a sense of humour is very important.
Although I am now retired, I have taught students ESL English. I retired in 2000 and completed French relieving positions in rural Victoria. I have a BA degree from Edinburgh University and also two years French with the University of New South Wales.
My rate would increase per hour for year 11 and 12 students. I would prefer to tutor in French.
* After completing my Scottish Highers, (VCE), I completed one year's secretarial course in Edinburgh.
* I then commenced a BA degree in Edinburgh, Scotland, which I completed in 1977.
* I came to Australia in 1978 with an Australian spouse.
* During 1978 - 1980, I worked as a Probate Officer.
* I then built up the office at St. Luke's Family Care from 1980 until 1983.
* I completed a Dip.Ed. with La Trobe University during 1984
* I taught first in the area of Business Studies and then in the area of French until 1993
* I did tutoring in French and also in the area of ESL (English as a second language)
* When required I taught French in rural areas of Victoria where it was difficult to find applicants.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$26||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||$20||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||$20||Not available||$300|