My teaching method consists of the following:
1. Topics in Economics and finance can be dry at times. My approach is to give real life examples that students can relate to so that they get some idea of the relevance of what they are studying.
2. Most of my students have come from countries which do not have English as their first language. Hence, I keep my explanations simple while speaking in English so that it can help students understand the concepts better regardless of which background or country they come from.
3. My focus is always to strength the concepts first before guiding the students with the questions they have. This helps students to answer all kinds of questions as their concepts are clear.
I have done my masters in International economics and finance from UQ. I have been tutoring economics and finance courses since my 2nd semester and I have received a score of 4.5 out of 5 in my student feedback for these courses. I have received a distinguished teaching award this year for my contribution to the university as a tutor.
The rate that I have provided is for traveling within 5 kms of where I stay. For every extra km that I travel, the rate will increase by $1. After the first free session, if they are happy with my teaching, the payment needs to be done before every session so that if there is any cancellation, they can stop paying from the point when the cancelled.
My qualification are as follows:
1. I have done my masters in International economics and finance. Due to my reasonably academic performance, I have received the Dean's Honour Roll for 2018. In addition to that, I also received a Distinguished Teaching award for my services as a tutor at UQ.
2. I have worked in HDFC bank, which is one of the largest private sector banks in India, for a period of 1 year and the hands-on experience I gained during my tenure is what I use while teaching students as well.
Perfect! Abhishek helped me mostly with my assignments. He is patient, attentive, and works hard to help you learn the concepts. Last but not least, he was available when I needed his help.
I recommend him without hesitation :)
Perfect! Abhishek is an outstanding tutor! His tutoring helped me enormously by not only preparing me for assessment items in terms of subject curriculum, but also showed a personal interest in motivating and encouraging my learning by regularly pointing out specific ways to improve my understanding of the subject matter. I am especially grateful for his patience, reliability and support and was able to successfully complete my Econometrics subject thanks to his guidance!
economics lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with finance lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about macroeconomics lessons?
Taking econometrics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||$45||Not available|
|5 hours||$36||$61||Not available|
|10 hours||$33||$83||Not available|