- Hourly rate $24
- Response Time 1h
- Number of students 3
1st lesson free!
Currently ECU student with previous experience in teaching high school math and physics, Work With Children Certificate
- at your home
- by webcam
About the lesson
Although most of the students have the internal fear of math, I do have some strategies to remove this fear using:
* Applying formative assessment to evaluate the level of understanding of students;
* Connecting math to other learning areas;
* Arrange math talk at the class to share ideas;
* Playing math games to make it fun;
Information Technology (School Subject)
- All Levels
I am an engineer and currently doing research in engineer in Edith Cowan University. Apart from industrial experience, I have deep passion about math and I do have good problem solving skills in this area. I do also have some experiences in casual teaching of high school math both individually and group teaching.
Excellent! I have both my teenager kids with him. They are improving because he makes sure they understand what he teaches.
- Mohsen's response : Martino has improved to a great extent and the reason is his attention while I explain and focus while solving the examples. We will be a successful team by mutual cooperation.
Perfect! Mohsen was great at explaining things with hands on techniques so my son was far more engaged than usual.
- Mohsen's response : James knows some parts of the lessons; he just needs encouragement to improve!
See more reviews
- 5h: $110
- 10h: $210