I am an individual with loads of patience. I desire to teach students who are willing to learn. My lesson structure would look like solving puzzle while you will be solving complicated maths problems. My teaching methods are unique and attractive for students.
I have been giving part-time tuition since 2 years. I nearly taught 8 students yet and all of them showed prominent progress than the one they had before. My friendly and lenient attitude towards students makes me one of the fine teacher.
Board of Intermediate Karachi-Pakistan “Intermediate” Aug 2015-Sep 2017 “Bahria College”
Aga Khan Board Karachi-Pakistan “Matriculation” Apr 2013-July 2015 “BVS Parsi High School”
- Participated in flat race for school in 2011.
- Participated in Novelty Race and Tug of War for school in 2014.
- Participated in Project portfolio program (March 2013) by AKU-EB.
- Participated and Completed First Aid Course.
- Participated in WWF Project in 2010 and 2012
- Participated in BVS MUN in 2014
- Active member of community student association (TKM) to promote education and performing student welfare activities for Bohri Community from 2015-2018.
- Distinction Holder in whole Pakistan in MATHEMATICS In grade 9 in AKU-EB.
- Scored 7.0 bands overall in IELTS Examination.
- Participated in DUKE OF EDINBRUGH Program and completed at Bronze Stage.
- Supported father’s business “Al-ABBAS GLASS AND ALUMINIUM WORKS” from 2017-2018.
- Supervising sites and projects at AL-ABBAS GLASS AND ALUMINIUM WORKS.
- Participated in Community Projects
- Part-time Tuition 2016-2018
- Computer Skills: MS-Windows XP/2003/2007/Vista/
Internet and Email/ HTML basics
- Interpersonal Skills: Team working abilities- fast and accurately
Accepting and facing challenges
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|