My teaching methodology is the "top to bottom" approach. That means a student-focused and participative methodology. Student activities and presentation is the effective method.
I am always ready to run for the goal with the same pace and the stamina to achieve the target.
I am an educator helping the students for many years as a tutor. I love tutoring and feel happy to make the students satisfied and successful. I would like you to contact me "in need and indeed". I am always ready to run for the goal with the same pace and the stamina to achieve the target.
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 10 Years of Experience in the Arena of Teaching, Training, Research, and Mentoring
• Master’s (ICAS=4 years Canadian University Degree) with an additional B.Ed. training
• TESL and IELTS certified, Experience in teaching ESL and CLBs, LINC to adults and IELTS
• Well- organized, Flexible in work hours, Strong communicator and Multilingual (Hindi, Spanish)
• Professional knowledge in computer, research, analysis, report writing, editing and publications
• Experienced Ontario driver with own car, clean driving records and flexible to commute-relocate
Professor/ Teacher/ Writer/ Instructor/ Mentor/ Counsellor
• Prepared lesson plan and materials for presentation according to an approved curriculum
• Conducted the classes through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and lab
• Assigned and corrected homework, manage workshops and field trips for study
• Prepared, administered, marked and discussed the tests to evaluate students’ progress
• Advised the student on personal matters, course selection and career decisions
• Provided assistance to students with special needs and different abilities as per requirement
• Mentored the mentees to prepare resume, research the job market and landing to the job
• Wrote, Discussed, Edited, Finalized, printed and published the organizational publications
Managed and mobilized the human resource and run workshops, training in the project
Mentor for Immigrant Teachers COSTI Immigrant Services, Mississauga 2016 to date
International Language Instructor Peel District School Board 2014 to date
English Language and other Tutor Brilliant Tutoring Academy, Toronto 2013 to date
Trainer/Associate-B2B Sales World Wide-Business Group, Toronto 2013/2014
Lecturer/Administrative Officer Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal
Glacier International College 1996-2011
Program Coordinator/Teacher SOS Kinder Dorf International School 1996-2009
Facilitator, Coordinator and writer Ministry of Education/Private Sectors 1996 -2010
TESL Diploma with IELTS Canadian College of Educators 2015
OSLT (Project Management) Humber College, Toronto 2014
ELT Program (A+ Grade) Peel District School Board
Sheridan College, Canada 2013
Bachelor’s Degree(B.Ed.) Tribhuvan University, Nepal 1996
Master’s Degree (M.Sc.) Tribhuvan University, Nepal 1994
• Volunteering- For Mentoring Partnership as a Mentor, Toronto and COSTI, Mississauga, Canada
• Volunteering- For children in needs in World Vision, National Office, Mississauga, Canada
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE
chemistry lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with organic chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about biochemistry lessons?
Taking electrochemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|