My teaching methods are suitable for beginners and advanced pianists, tailored to the students' needs and individual progress. Constructive feedback is assured for students to improve their overall performance. My students will have the opportunity to widen their repertoire and learn new pieces of various styles and genres. Music theory can be included upon request.
I am an aspiring secondary school teacher at Australian Catholic University majoring in Music. I completed my GUILD Diploma in Public Performance (Piano) in 2017 and have experience mentoring, tutoring and teaching. I instill the importance of persistence and self-belief in one's capabilities for students to reach their fullest potential. I am also passionate about sharing the gift of music with others and believe that it is never too late to learn.
- Primary school Homework Club tutor - 2019
- GUILD Diploma in Public Performance (Piano) - 2017
- ABRSM Grade 6 Cello - 2017
- Year 12 ATAR 95 - 2017
- Year 12 peer mentor - 2017
- Cello sectional leader in orchestra - 2016 -2017
- Year 3 Sunday School assistant teacher - 2016
- ABRSM Grade 8 Piano and Theory - 2015
- Church organist - 2014 - 2017
piano lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||Not available|