I would teach the class by example and have a way to upload the problem that was solved into a drive that is accessible to all the students if they want a repeat of the solution. I would find a way to upload the solutions to the students so that they can repeat the problem if necessary. As a recent student I understand where the tricks are in the question and most importantly how to look at it from the student's viewpoint. The lessons could be done to diploma or high school level depending on the class.
I am an graduated Mechanical Engineering Technologist from Saskatchewan Polytechnic. I have always had a passion for solving puzzles and teaching others how to solve them! It is my mission to have my students leave understanding exactly what they set out to find.
For Diploma level students the rate will be $25 and for High School Students the rate will be $20.
High School Diploma
- From Bengough High School
- Graduated top of the class with Valedictorian achievement
- Was awarded the Governor General's Award
- Led the design team to participate in SkillsCanada (robotics)
-President of Junior Achievement Company with a quadruple payback on initial investment
Mechanical Engineering Technologist
- From Saskatchewan Polytechnic
- Graduated with a 4.0 GPA (%86.35)
- Participated in EcoCar marathon challenge (self taught computational flow dynamics)
- Designed and built miniature working sterling engines for display
- Results of academic photovoltaic study for Saskatoon Light and Power were chosen to be studied by Saskatoon Light and Power
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about algebra lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$26|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$132|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$265|