My methodology incIudes:
pronunciation and speaking practice
I provide more than just language skills improvement. I introduce international students and migrants to Australian culture, activities and customs.
Connecting with students on an interpersonal level, I act as mentor/advisor to help with academic needs and cultural integration. I will not do your homework for you but I will guide you in learning the skills of acquiring good study habits.
At times, short trips to museums and galleries are included in the face-to-face lessons, depending on lesson requirements.
My IELTS lessons follow the prescribed structure for learning Academic English, along with helpful tips on how to get a better score in the exams.
I'm a qualified ESL teacher with a BA in Communications. I've been teaching/tutoring in Australia since 2014.
I've taught numerous students from South America, India, Southeast Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. Most of them have progressed to complete their university studies and graduate with Bachelors/Masters degrees.
I've taught people from 12 years of age, to a 60 year-old man who was an absolute beginner.
Prior to Australia, I taught South Koreans in the Philippines and Colombians in the US.
As of yet, I do not have a cancellation policy, but I would expect students who truly want to learn to show up and be on time, to respect my time as I would respect their time.
* South Australian College of English, Adelaide — ESL Teacher from September 2016 up to the present.
* Talking With Aussies Intercultural Volunteer, University of Adelaide from October 2016 up to the present.
* English Language Centre Volunteer, University of Adelaide from November 2016 up to the present.
* Received and passed the CELTA Teacher Training Course in July 2016 from Cambridge English (UK).
* Academic writing tutorials for international students since 2014.
* SM English Online Plus, Philippines/South Korea — ESL Teacher from December 2011 to June 2012.
* Various work and life experiences as a writer, photographer, journalist, editor, online instructor, customer service professional trainer and supervisor in the Philippines, USA and Australia.
* Avid traveler and language learner.
* Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications in 2005.
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written expression - english lessons?
Taking business english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|