- Hourly rate $55
- Response Time 9h
- Number of students 35
This teacher is currently unavailable
English lessons for all ages with a friendly native speaker with degrees in languages and psychology
- at your home
About the lesson
I'm a native English speaker from Australia with experience in group and private lessons for all ages. I love working with children and adults alike. I have years of experience working around the world with people from all different cultures and all skill levels.
I have a friendly, open approach, and I want to make sure that the lessons are tailored for your needs (such as conversation, written English, business English, pronunciation perfection...). My lessons are 100% English, 100% focused on you. My degrees in languages and psychology mean I understand how people learn, and how to help them be the best they can be.
Get in touch to see how I could help you achieve your English goals!
- English speaking
- English listening
- Primary School
- Early High School
I have been a tutor for 6 years in subjects such as English, History, Numeracy/Literacy, Singing and Acting. I've worked with students one-on-one and in group settings, privately and with companies such as Berlitz (in Belgium) and InterACT English (in Germany).
My students have achieved excellent results, both in school exams and external exams such as the IELTS. I have helped students with all skill levels, from complete beginner English to those who perfecting their pronunciation or nuanced communication.
I have also worked as a Curriculum Manager for InterACT English, so I can work to design the perfect lesson for your specific needs.
Perfect! It was perfect to get in contact with Linda. But she waas too busy for a conversatio course. may be next time. Anyway it was very pleasant.
- Linda's response : Andreas was lovely over email - unfortunately my circumstances changed so I was unable to work with him, but I was very much looking forward to it!
Perfect! super experience, dispo, flexible, pedagogue, bon cours .. bref le top
- Linda's response : Working with Karine's daughter has been brilliant, she is keen to learn and very responsive in the lessons. She always has something to contribute and wants to correct her own mistakes. I look forward to the next lesson!
Perfect! Linda is really fantastic! It's always à pleasure to study and share with her during the course. She is so kind, interesting and helpful, in brief you coundn't find a better teacher!
- Linda's response : Emilie is lovely to work with. She is keen to understand English in an in-depth way, and I have enjoyed having discussions with her about wide-ranging topics. Thank you Emilie, looking forward to the next class!
Perfect! ENGLISH FOLLOWS
Linda, native d´Australie possede un sens inne d´adapatation aux besoins propres de chaque etudiant! Sa methode d´apprentissage personalisee, ses explications simples et detaillees et ses supports de cours issus des meilleurs livres rendent les cours de Linda tres efficaces et tres agreables...un reel exemple d´excellence
Linda as a native Australian speaker got a unique capacity to adapt herself for the specific needs of each student. Her personalized teaching method, her simple and detailed explanations and her homeworks coming from the best textbooks make Linda´s lessons very efficient and very enjoyable...a real example of excellence
- Linda's response : Silvia is a wonderful student, always very attentive and clearly committed to learning English. It's always fun and interesting to give her lessons and she is improving a lot! Thank you Silvia.
Perfect! Linda est un excellent professeur que je recommande particulièrement. Les cours sont bien préparés et se passent dans la bonne humeur. Apprendre l'anglais devient un plaisir !
- Linda's response : Guillaume is a great student - he is so determined and really learns fast. He has improved so much over the months and I am very pleased with his efforts. Thank you for the great lessons!
Perfect! Dear Linda,
Many thanks. The girls are very pleased with their English lessons - and so are we! We are delighted that you connect so well with the girls and with the way you help them to leave their "comfort zone" and take their language skills to the next level!
- Linda's response : The girls are great to teach, I truly find them very interesting lessons. They are clearly highly committed students who want to improve their language skills. I look forward to the lessons each week!
Perfect! It is great having you as a teacher! you make learning English just fun and we are certainly improving a lot!!!! Thanks for all your help!
- Linda's response : The girls are really great to teach, very interested in learning and committed to English. Thank you for being such a joy!
Perfect! Linda is a great teacher! Marta has a strong impact of English and really enjoy her lessons! Thank you so much Linda!
- Linda's response : Hon's daughter is really a delight to teach, she tries hard and is always engaged in the lessons. Thank you!
See more reviews
Linda has a wealth of talent and experience in a number of subjects, and is the most helpful tutor I've ever had. She is patient, warm and encouraging, and inspires me to achieve at a high level. She has a genuine passion for writing, languages and performing arts, as well as years of real world experience in writing and theatre performing. Linda has been an exceptional support and inspiration who I would definitely recommend.
Linda has helped me on several occasions with tertiary level assessments. With her assistance and encouragement, my confidence and understanding improved - along with my grades! Linda is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable in language and writing in a variety of styles. Moreover, she is warm, personable, and flexible in teaching style to meet the needs of her students. Thank you, Linda!
Linda is a dedicated, hardworking and responsible teacher. She is always looking for new and exciting ways of making the lessons more interesting and tailoring them to the needs of her students. Linda has always arrived on time.
View more recommendations
- 5h: $165
- 10h: $330
- + $$7
If you're interested in group lessons, please contact me and I can provide a quote for you. If possible, please let me know:
- estimate group size
- focus of the group (speaking, writing, business English, pronunciation...)
- your ideal location for the lessons
Of course, if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let me know.
Note that I hold a current Working With Children Check (Victoria).