My classes are student-oriented and catered to the student's needs.
I base my classes on the 4 essential skills of English; Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking.
My teaching methods involve creative interactions to actively engage the students in 4 core skills of the English Language.
I hold a Master's degree in English as a Second Language and have over 5 years of experience in teaching English to non-native speakers. I have taught students from diverse backgrounds and cultures. I have taught students of various ages; from children to adults, and understand the intricate needs of each age group. Under my guidance, my students have become more confident in using English in their everyday lives and in attaining their academic goals.
I have a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC).
- First free lesson only for webcam lessons.
- Cancellations must be done 1 day prior to the lesson.
- Worked as a full-time ESL Teacher in Stratford International Language Centre
- Worked as a full-time ESL Teacher in ELEC (English Language Enhancement Centre)
- Worked as Volunteer Teacher with UNHCR-based organization
- Master of English as a Second Language
- Bachelor of English Language Translation
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with esl (english) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about english speaking lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|