- Bachelor of Arts graduate from the University of Melbourne
- Intending to start my Master of Teaching (early childhood & primary) mid-2018
- Passionate about learning and educating
- Lessons geared more towards non-native English speakers
I believe that both learning and teaching should be a fun and exciting experience, and that student should gain more than just academic knowledge.
I do not have formal experience in teaching - however I am passionate about helping others achieve their goals, hence why I decided to do a masters in teaching. I have also volunteered as a student mentor in high school and university.
My goal is to not only help my students excel in academics, but also help improve their communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications/Psychology)
- Master of Teaching (to start in July 2018)
- Administrative assistant
- Data entry operator
- Marketing intern
- Sunday school kids
- Rabbit orphanage shelter attendant
- Student mentor
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with english speaking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|