In a friendly and relaxing atmosphere we can work with different mediums:
- Painting: Acrylic, Oil
- Drawing/Sketching: Pencil, Sepia and Graphite, Ink and mixed techniques
- Arts & Crafts for children: a multiple techniques from painting and drawing to jewellery making
My lessons are flexible, and are individually designed for each student to help them to learn new skills and develop their artistic expression:
- I will guide you step-by-step to accomplish a completed artwork
- We will explore different techniques and points of view that an artist can take
- If you are interested, I am happy to include historical anecdotes related to the current artwork style we are practising
- For adults with no art experience - I can help you find a new relaxing hobby
- For younger adults and children - I can offer a fun and creative way of spending time, away from the computer it TV
- For future art students - I can analyse your strengths and weaknesses and help you to set goals and work on the best way for you to find self-expression and style while learning basics;
I am a European-educated artist with a Masters of Fine Arts Degree. I have been giving private art lessons for around 5 years. I can help you prepare for entry exams to your chosen Art College, or for any other creative course. I also love working with children, young adults or beginners who want to start an enjoyable and inspiring new hobby.
Perfect! Ewa is the real deal! As a teacher, she is highly educated, gentle, and warm. With a breezy-easy going nature and wonderful sense of humour, she’s been patient and very generous with her time. Even though she herself is a fine artist and has completed a university degree in fine arts , I never felt embarrassed to experiment and try things artistically , as she gently guides with her suggestions. With her artistic flair- she has taught me to understand how an artist makes an artful line and colour on paper and canvas. In the first three lessons, I’d completed a painting I’m proud to frame and hang on the wall. Rewarding and fun, the hours have flown. If you’ve ever wondered about taking an art class, I heartily recommend Ewa because you won’t be disappointed!
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with painting lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about art lessons?
Taking acrylic painting lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|