I prefer to involve students in discussions so they can benefit from an active learning experience.
I try to understand each student's unique way of thinking during the first sessions so I can approach the subjects in the most effective way for the student. I always use illustrations and examples while teaching to help the students focus and learn easier.
I see myself as a learner at the same time. I believe I can learn new things in the process of teaching.
I have a bachelor of Science (Physics) and more than 8 years of experience in tutoring. I have tutored students aged 10 to 18 from primary to high school and been successful in delivering good service by using creative tutoring strategies.
My rate depends on student's level.
• Deep knowledge of Physics and Mathematics
• Extensive experience teaching physics and mathematics to high school students
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Friendly and approachable
• Continually assessing and evaluating my attitudes, effectiveness, and accomplishments
• Constantly learning and trying new teaching strategies
• Allowing students to offer suggestions and solve problems differently on their own
• Excellent public relation skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office and Adobe creative suite
MATH AND PHYSICS TUTOR
8+ YEARS PRIOR MIGRATING TO AUSTRALIA
Delivered classroom lectures on math concepts
Provided one-on-one tutoring for students who needed more help
Provided homework and assignments for students
Conducted examinations and graded test papers
Evaluated students’ performances on periodic basis
Involved students in discussions and quizzes
Maintained classroom environment organized and safe
Monitored student’s performance and provided feedback for improvement
Communicated student’s performance and concerns to Department Head and parents
Maintained student’s progress and attendance report
Created lesson plans, practice tests and teaching manuals
MASTER OF ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING, GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, UNIVERSITY OF TEHRAN
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|