My teaching method is versatile. I just does not involve the regular classroom chalk and talk methods. I try to inculcate the art of pedagogic techniques combined with real life activities to help the student understand the subject better and to remember the concept of the subject in a clear fashion. Assessment are not for marks but could help the teacher understand the level of participation better between the staff and the student
I am a doctorate in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Been in academics for more then 16 years.To excel more in the field of teaching and mentoring with a vision to help students discover and develop their skills sets and knowledge by inculcating a competitive mindset and a self-motivating research mind.
Dr.Sangeetha.S, B.E., M.E., M.B.A., Ph.D.
e-Mail: (concealed information)
Contact : +91 98(concealed information)
To excel more in the field of teaching and mentoring with a vision to help students discover and develop their skills sets and knowledge by inculcating a competitive mindset and a self-motivating research mind.
Knowledgeable, Self-Oriented, excellent communicator and qualified faculty with more than 16 years of engineering college teaching experience. With demonstrated records of successful teaching and a calibre to produce outstanding academic results by using various cognitive methods to enhance the student's technical, and analytical skills. Adding credit, been an active advisor/counsellor who can assess and bolster students to overcome their emotional conflicts and personal imbalance
• Lesson planning
• Lesson Plan Review
• Effective Classroom Management
• Pedagogical Techniques
• Performance Evaluation
• Mentoring and Counselling
• Entrepreneurial Initiatives
• R & D Process
• Staff Professional Development
• Team Leadership and Collaboration • Maintaining Parent-Teacher Relationships
• Fund Raising
• Guest Lecture
• Industrial Visits/Workshops
• Career consulting
Ph.D., Power Electronics and Drives, Jawaharlal Technological University, Hyderabad, India, 2018.
M.B.A., Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi, India, 2005
M.E., Power Electronics and Drives, Anna University, India, 2003
B.E., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Madras University, 1998
Associate Professor and Head of the department, Shree Motilal Fomra Institute of Technology, June 2013-Sept 2015
• Nurtured inbuilt talent, possess excellent negotiation, leadership planning and social skills that can help build and maintain a relationship across and beyond organizations
• Received Best Teacher Award in the Department of E.E.E for the year 2014
• Trained students in developing communication and Interpersonal Skills through the conduct of mock interviews
• Introduced Analogy based Learning for slow achievers in the Parent Department
• Introduced Seminar Day/ Motivational Videos/Dale Carnegie methods of teaching for slow achievers in the Parent Department
• Instrumental in organizing and conduct of National Conferences, Workshops, Faculty Development Program, National level intercollegiate student symposium including sourcing of corporate sponsors and publication of souvenir
• Introduced Skill Development Workshops
Associate Professor, Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, July 2012 -May 2013
• Awarded Best Teacher Award in the Department of E.E.E for the year 2012
• Compiled and created question bank for Undergraduate/Postgraduate Engineering courses for Anna University Examinations
• Project guidance (Inverters, DC-DC Choppers, AC drives, and Evolutionary Algorithms )
• Extracurricular Activities Coordinator at College level
• Entrepreneurial Cell In charge
• Research and Development Cell Coordinator at department level
Assistant professor, Misrimal Navajee Munoth Jain Engineering College, June 2008-June 2012
• Achieved Distinction in the Cambridge International Certificate for Teachers and Trainers, certified by University of Cambridge, International Examinations, Cambridge, UK, University of Cambridge
• Guided a project on “Smart Metering and Theft Detection in Distribution Network” selected for the final round in ELECRAMA-2012, New Delhi, organized by IEEEMA
• Guided a project on “Vision for the Blind using Ultrasonic Sensors” which won Second Prize for Best innovative Project at All India Manufacturers Organisation held at Anna University, Chennai 2010
• Guided a project on “Detecting Obstacles on Railway Tracks to Prevent Derailment” which won Consolation Prize for Best innovative Project at All India Manufacturers Organization held at Anna University, Chennai 2011
• Instrumental to set up Postgraduate Power Electronics worth 11,00,000 Lakhs
Assistant professor and Lecturer SRM Valliammai Engineering College, June 2008-June 2004
• Awarded Best Teacher Award for 100 % Pass in “Electrical energy generation, utilization and conservation” in Anna University Examinations 2008
• Awarded Best Teacher Award for 100 % Pass in “Professional Ethics” 2004
• Purchase of materials and Laboratory Maintenance
Lecturer, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, June 1999-April 2004.
• Instrumental in up gradation of labs
• Always Achieved 90% Pass in Teaching Career
• Department Library In charge with a collection of 5800 books
• Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (MISTE)
• Dale Carnegie Certified Teaching Professional (UK)
• Matlab, (concealed information) Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about anatomy lessons?
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|