With years of hands on training I can demonstrate the best cooking methods to suit your capabilities. I have trained dozens of apprentices. And given regular cooking tips to my customers that I have sold preserves to for many years.
I am a qualified chef with over thirty years experience in cooking all types of cuisine. From meals for two, family cooking or catering to functions for hundreds. International experience and a certified trainer. Here to make you look good.
The travel rate is for within the Mornington Peninsula. Please contact me for other destination rates.
- I have been classically trained and I spent my formative years learning the ropes in London’s Hotels and Directors Dining Rooms.
- I have also spent a lot of time working for Catering Companies cooking in the Royal Palaces and for Celebrities and Politicians.
- Worked as a Head Chef or Head of Section in various establishments
- I am also adept at Preserves and Mexican catering. I have a broad knowledge of International Cuisine. Through my many years in Event Catering I have picked up a lot of knowledge in most International Cuisines.
- City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 Cooking for the Catering Industry
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
-I have a current Working with Children Registration.
cooking lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with easy cooking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about baking lessons?
Taking traditional cooking lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$60||$50|
|5 hours||Not available||$98||$250|
|10 hours||Not available||$145||$500|