I have a learner-based approach to tutoring. I plan lessons to cater to the learning goals presented by my students. I will focus heavily on the language skills and vocabulary my students need but like to cover all language skills.
I have been teaching English to non-native speakers of English for 5 years. I have experience teaching English to French secondary students in France, to international students in Melbourne and to refugees/asylum seekers in Melbourne. I have also given private tutoring for VCE French.
- Master of TESOL (2019)
- EAL Teacher at Melbourne Language Centre (2019 - present)
- Volunteer English Teacher ASRC Footscray (March 2019 - November 2019)
- French tutor for secondary students in Melbourne (2017 - 2018)
- CIEP Assistant English Teacher in Lyon, France (2016 - 2017)
- Dance Teacher RMS Debutante Balls (2014 - 2016)
- Dance teacher MDX Performing Arts Centre (2014 - 2015)
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with esl (english) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking english speaking lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$120||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$220||$300|