My lessons are tailored towards the needs of the students. Upon meeting a new student, I talk with them in order to identify their strengths and weaknesses within the language
My method is based on combining real-life material, such as readings from books written in the language with grammar-focused material. This way, students can associate the two and learn Italian as if it were their first language!
I am a university student working towards a bachelor of languages in German. I have been speaking the Italian language for seven years and tutoring for three of them and have enjoyed every moment of it.
My students have gone from C-level grades in Italian class to achieving 80 per cent and above. I believe my students flourish because I have a non-judgemental and understanding approach towards learning and am extraordinarily passionate about what I do.
- Tutoring the Italian language for three years, obtaining excellent improvements from students
- Three certificates of academic excellence for Italian
- Academic award for Italian (year 11)
- A distinction for the WAATI exam (2016)
- Outstanding grades for Italian in year 11 and 12 (achieved in the 80s and 90s)
- Spent 3 months in total in Italy, using my language skills daily
- Bachelor of Arts in languages (currently working towards)
- CERT IV in TESOL (currently working towards)
italian lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - italian lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - italian lessons?
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||Not available|