I firmly believe that the learning process should be individualised, taking into consideration each student's learning goals, needs and preferences - learning everyday conversation is not the same as preparing for a competency exam. Therefore, I need the students to communicate with me openly and give me feedback as we go, so that I could adjust my teaching to what they need at every moment.
I'm an MTeach student with over 3 years of teaching various languages (Japanese, Russian, English) individually and in small groups, both in school settings and as a tutor, to people from various cultures. During my bachelor's I have focused on learning about not just languages, but language learning. I have also studied a variety of languages myself, some with a teacher, others by myself.
Online lessons preferred.
Face-to-face lessons - Yarraville only.
- studied Japanese linguistics and language learning at Osaka University, Japan
- currently doing a Master of Teaching program at ACU
- 2.5 years experience of teaching English individually and in small groups, including 3 months of targeted IELTS preparation
- 3 years experience of teaching Japanese, including 7 months in a school setting
- 6 months experience of tutoring Russian individually
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with english speaking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||$40|