My teaching method focuses on practice questions as this is the most effective way to learn. I will start with helping my students understand the topic with patience and explaining it in ways that suit their learning such as visually, aurally, verbally etc. Then focusing on applying their knowledge with question examples as this is ensures the student will remember the topic and will be confident in exam conditions.
I am a first year student at the Australian National University studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Science Psychology. I achieved a 95 atar in the HSC in 2020 and took Extension 1 Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Advanced English and Modern History. I got band sixes in Extension 1 Maths, Advanced Maths, Biology, Chemistry and English Advanced. I have lots of experience with children of all ages through babysitting and tutoring in Sydney.
For more advanced students (e.g. years 8, 9 and 10) I charge $45 as I require more time to prepare.
- Customer Service in a Takeaway Business (Als Seafood) Nov 2020 - Feb 2021. Job involved taking customer orders, organising and stocking the store and backroom storage, preparing food, packing orders and rigorous cleaning.
- Babysitter Jan 2018 - Dec 2020. Children aged 4-12, regular nighttime and daytime care for 5+ hours
- Tutor Jan 2018 - Dec 2020. Primary school students (regular), for all subjects (primarily mathematics)
- Jeans for Genes Foundation Apr 2016 - Apr 2018. A stall at the Royal Easter Show for children to encourage interest in science and to encourage parents to donate and support the foundation
- Loaves and Fishes restaurant for The Rev Bill Crews Foundation Sep 2017 - Oct 2017. 30 hours of volunteering. Tasks included serving and preparing food, sorting through and organising donated foods and clothes
- Flexible Double Degree: Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science Psychology (Australian National University)
- Pymble Ladies' College Atar: 95.00
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$35|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||$175|
|10 hours||Not available||$220||$350|